We aim to provide a high-quality Physical Education provision that inspires our children to:
· become physically literate and confident in a way which supports their health and fitness;
· be physically active for sustained periods of time;
· engage in competitive sports and activities that build character and conduct respect, fairness, self-control, courage, and persistence;
· succeed and excel in physical activities and sport;
· discover aptitudes, abilities and preferences, and make choices about how to get involved lifelong physical activity.